Welcome to the 2013 Cool Dell Swim & Dive summer season! The Cool Dell Swim & Dive Board takes great pleasure in extending a warm welcome to our first time team members and we are very excited to welcome back our returning team members. We have a great coaching staff and look forward to building C-Dragon team camaraderie, team spirit, good sportsmanship and of course personal best skills and times. This year Coleen Sumner and Ted Faulhaber will share the head swim coaching responsibilities. Kelsey Sumner is returning to motivate our enthusiastic young swimmers and one additional coach will round out our swim coaching staff. Brian Faddis and Courtney Trowbridge are returning as our head and assistant dive coaches.
We will be utilizing our Team Unify website again this year to help us manage the Cool Dell Swim & Dive teams more efficiently.
The Registration packet is listed HERE. Please print it out and read it, as this document will walk you through the process.
- Purchase Cool Dell Pool membership online HERE. You can pay for membership dues, as well as your kids’ Swim & Dive team dues, at the same time. 2013 Cool Dell Pool Membership fees must be paid in full in order to register for the swim & dive teams.
- Complete registration for Swim & Dive team at www.TeamUnify.com/recgtcd
- Please register your entire family at one time on Team Unify. We are charged a fee for each separate family registration. If you are unsure, initially register ALL children. We can easily remove a swimmer/diver later at no additional fee.
- Returning families: Log in to Team Unify. New families skip to step 5.
- Click “Online Registration” (big blue button on right)
- Click “Register Now” (blue button on the left)
- Returning families who have already logged-in: Click the first button “I am currently signed in and want to register members…” (Note – “members” are swimmers and “account holders” are parents)
- NEW families click the 3rd button “I am not sure if I have an Account on this team. This is the email address I want to use:” This will direct you to set up and email and password for future login.
- Follow the prompts to register your children. On the first page, be sure to fill in information on all 3 tabs before you click “next” (Billing info, Guardian, Insurance/Emergency Contact).
- Returning families, please verify name/birthdate info for your children
- “Register this member to group” – click “SELECT” to choose:
· SWIM (swim team only)
· DIVE (dive team only)
· SWIM & DIVE (for kids who are on both the swim team and the dive team).
- At the end, click “Pay by check”, even if you have paid online. If you paid online with your dues, please disregard all “send your check to” information. We will confirm your online payment. If you did not pay online, you will need to mail a check for your swim & dive dues. Details for paying with a check are in the registration packet.
If you have any issues with the online registration, please email Amy Folkins at CDSwimTreasurer@gmail.com.
Team suits for 2013 - 2014 are available at B & B Aquatics in Des Peres. Please visit the store to purchase your suit(s). The staff at B & B will help you choose the correct suit size for your children. Additional information is included in the registration packet. Their hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm and Saturdays from 10 am-5pm. The phone number is 314.821.7946. You may also visit their website at www.bbaquatics.com.